Lone Star Handicap Vans Warranty Information
- Commercial Handicap Vans – 3 years/36.000 miles (whichever comes first)
- Private Handicap Vans – 7 years/70,000 miles (whichever comes first)
- Rear Entry Conversion – 3 years/30,000 miles (whichever comes first)
The warranties will vary from vehicle to vehicle. With that said, please call our team for exact details on the van you are considering
Warranty NOT covered:
- Parts that become defective due to misuse, neglect, improper maintenance, accident, or unauthorized repairs.
- Not modified parts of during LSH Van’s conversion process.
- Does not replace or substitute other warranties used by the manufacturer of the vehicle we modify.
- LSH Vans shall not be reliable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defective part of workmanship.
- LSH Vans shall not be liable for expenses incurred for towing, travel, lodging, meals, car rental, lost wages. Moreover, any other expense or inconvenience incurred, as a result of a loss of use of a vehicle for any other reason or circumstance.
- Anything covered in the original manufacturer’s warranty is not covered in Lone Star Handicap Van LLC’s limited warranty.
- Our warranty does not replace or substitute any other warranty used by the manufacturer of the vehicle we modify.
- All of the wheelchair vans that we convert.
- For information on purchasing an extended warranty on a van, please contact us.
Call the LSH Vans LLC warranty department at 903-592-8366 and provide the following information:
- Your name
- Vehicle identification number
- A description of the problem
Once your warranty status is verified, LSH Vans LLC will take care of the problem. Moreover, if you ordered our nationwide shipping and do not live in the East Texas area, we will contact a local repair facility to take care of the van.