Lone Star Handicap Van Warranty
All Lone Star Handicap Vans, LLC conversions come with a limited warranty.
- 7 years / 70,000 miles (whichever comes first)
- The warranty starts from the day of purchase
- Any added or modified features or parts come with a 1 year / 12,000 mile warranty
- For ramp claims, only parts used to make the repair are covered, not labor.
- We agree to replace or repair any part that we find to be defective within the applicable warranty period
- Warranty must be done by Lone Star Handicap Vans LLC or another shop of our choosing
What isn’t covered:
- Parts or workmanship that becomes defective due to misuse, neglect, improper maintenance, accident, or unauthorized repairs
- Any part that was not modified during LSH Van’s conversion process or anything covered in the original manufacturer’s warranty
- Does not replace or substitute any other warranty used by the manufacturer of the vehicle we modify
- LSH Vans shall not be reliable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defective part of workmanship
- Without limitation, LSH Vans shall not be liable for expenses incurred for towing, travel, lodging, meals, car rental, lost wages, or any other expense or inconvenience incurred as a result of any loss of use of vehicle in question or for any other reason or circumstance
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, or other warranty quality, whether expressed or implied, and of all other liabilities and obligations on the part of Lone Star Handicap Vans, LLC.
Your Handicap Van is covered by the manufacturer warranty
As stated above:
- Any part that was not modified during LSH Van’s conversion process or anything covered in the original manufacturer’s warranty is not covered in Lone Star Handicap Van LLC’s limited warranty
- Our warranty does not replace or substitute any other warranty used by the manufacturer of the vehicle we modify
- All of the wheelchair vans that we convert, except for possibly older, used models, still have some, if not most, of its manufacturer’s warranty
- For information on purchasing an extended warranty on a van, please contact us.
To make a Claim Concerning your Warranty:
- Call Lone Star Handicap Vans, LLC at 903-592-8366 (1-866-588-VANS)
- Give us the following information:
- Your name
- Vehicle identification number
- A description of the problem
Once your warranty status is verified, either Lone Star Handicap Vans LLC or a local repair facility will take care of the problem. If you took advantage of our nationwide shipping and do not live in the East Texas area, we will choose and contact a local repair facility to take care of the problem.